Husband's 34th Birthday Trip to Cameron Highlands & High Tea at La Crista Hotel, Malacca

3:04 PM



 On My Birthday in March this year, we celebrated it small and then re-celebrate in July, due to MCO in March. To our surprise, in October, WP Kuala Lumpur, WP Putrajaya & Selangor went to CMCO again due to cases raised in the area, which allow my husband to WFH once again..

Due to this, we decided to have a day trip to Cameron Highland, as we learned the heavy traffic is mainly due to visitors outside Pahang/Perak (mainly from those 3 states alone, but now they are restricted from travel interstate), so we predicted the crowd will be less and less that weekend. We were right

We make this trip as clean as possible : Home - Sg Palas BOH Tea Plantation - Kea Farm Market - Home

These are some family photos in CH :







I have been saving for the previous month, so for his birthday, I bought him new smart watch from Fossil (Hybrid Smartwatch HR), although he already has one smartwatch for everyday/work


Already uploaded a photo of me & Seff 💖


Earlier before our trip to CH (a surprise delivery for him!)


Happy Birthday, dear Husband!




The following weekend, we applied for a interstate travel back to my hometown and was approved. Learning this, I straightaway (in 24 hours) pack anything usable for a newborn for my little brother with his heavily pregnant wife, and decided to have a longer stay at my mom's. My mom on the other hand, book and treat all of us to a high tea at La Crista Hotel Malacca, re-celebrating my husband's birthday together with my fam bam



My son was sleepy, and after a meal he straightaway went to a nap


The Hotel gave a complimentary cake for le hubs too! Soo moist, so good!

And I cannot even remember when is the last time I had meals this much (buffet), super full that day. Thank you, mom, for the treats!

Hotel food (high tea) was good, from the mains towards their drinks. I think I had 5 glasses of Teh Tarik there >.<. They gave each of us a set of gloves, and strictly adhere to the SOP (so everytime we wanted to get the food, we are required to put on our own gloves/so we never touched the buffet equipments with our bare hands). Would like to repeat!



Hotel Food Review : 4/5 

(cannot find anything wrong! yet I am super picky!)



Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive