2020 Black Friday Wishlist : ARCONA (40% OFF)

4:16 PM

 



I waited patiently for 2020 Black Friday to at least stock up all of my essentials, where the sales and price of my favourite skincare went down in a large %. For ARCONA, the hope of seeing this brand back in SEPHORA MY seems unlikely, because I noticed they no longer carry this brand in-store, and I just checked in SEPHORA US website, this brand is no longer sold online.. *cry*

With the help of a friend, I really wish to purchase all the above during the upcoming Black Friday because ARCONA announced 40% off its price, and yaaaaas, huge savings!




Since I already purchased new smart watch for my husband, I don't think I have anything else on my wishlist right now (because I already have new purse & bag, Dyson Airwrap and skincare essentials in 2020)

I wish everyone prosperous year and may we all live a happier, healthier life next year!




Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive