New Skincare : The Ordinary

8:37 PM



I know I have been purchasing too many new brand now >.<


I know I am weak, that I was easily influenced by those I LIKE, but at the same time, to be honest, it's not easy to make me fancy someone. 

Although really happy with my ARCONA and SK-II, I would really love trying the Ordinary too, since everyone is also raving about this brand. Mind you, when it was really a hype, I still wasn'tt interested to buy them, although their low price tag could easily got me sold


Until which, Elanna Pecherle (being my top 3 on my favourite Youtube channel list) revealed her new skincare routine/regime featuring the Ordinary!

She included only 2 out of all things the Ordinary has to offer, and those 2 are things that I bought. I am weakkkkkkk


She mentioned the Glycolic Acid toner


She also mentioned the Niacinamide


I am still trying out the products, will share review and will definitely build up new skincare routine/regime of mine soon!




Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive