2020 New Year Resolution

11:30 AM

This post is compulsory every year, just to make sure I have the right goals and my mind all set

Among my last year's resolution are : to eat healthy, to travel with Seff and to take less time on social media, which is the exact same thing I want to do (recycle) this year


Me, 7 years ago. I look better than the mannequin behind, yes? (same top worn)


1. To Eat Healthy

Okay, I failed this one terribly, because I got busier mid-2019 that my food choices are very poor. I am losing weight in a week, gained a lot the following week. Reason to this? Irregular meals. I know I eat a lot of fast food too, just to make sure I eat, eventhough its late. My overall health was also poor, unlike in 2016-2018..

In 2020, I want to restart a healthier diet, to also prepare my body for yet another.. baby, awwwhhh


2. To Travel with Seff

I also failed to bring Seff everywhere due to busier schedule mid-2019, that I am left with only weekends with my dearest family. And I am known to travel in leisure, so I am not a pro in tight-schedule-trip and therefore, no trip altogether (travel/trip I am referring to is more of an overseas family vacation, fyi)

Note : I already took Seff to fly by an airplane last week in January 2020, and boy, he was extremely easy to deal with! Not a single uncomfortable sound heard, although I had him walk back and forth along the aisle with his sweet smile that wins every cabin crew's heart! 

To more and more trip in 2020!


3. To take less time on social media

I did this, and I am proud of myself *shoulder pat*

I, however, still did not take up any new hobby.. >.<



Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive