New Skincare : The INKEY LIST

9:22 PM



I suddenly got too excited buying new products from another brand, although I am definitely loyal to SK-II and ARCONA, and sometimes, Kate Somerville

It's really hard for me to change brand actually, because I had tried a lot of other brands : Clinique, Estee Lauder etc, until I found SK-II that is extremely good, due to the fact that the Genoptics Aura Essence Serum completely restore my facial tone to match my inner wrist. (Previously my face is always red/darker than my wrist)

But then everyone is raving about The Ordinary, although is yet to be available in Malaysia. So I bought my first the Ordinary skincare through a friend.

At the same time, SephoraMY is also bringing in new skincare line a lot like the Ordinary, the INKEY LIST, which follows the same rule (they said both is comparable), to have a tube of single ingredients suits to one's need.

I like the idea, because one should by now know her power ingredients

Note : One of my power ingredients known : Witch Hazel

And then came Holiday Sets, the INKEY List has this Anti-Ageing set of Retinol + Polyglutamic Acid and I found it very appealing, due to low price tag! Cannot resist, oooops!

I bought my first INKEY list, and found myself interested to build up a one-brand routine by adding another items. So I googled of things I should get to match my concern from this LINK

So I currently have :

1. Retinol + Polyglutamic Acid/Serum (use PM, every other night)

Came in a set of this both, Retinol works for those who has concern for texture/lines and is most known ingredients being anti-ageing. Polyglutamic Acid is there to provide hydration, and is said being 4x more moisturising than Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronic is also one of my power ingredients)



2. Glycolic Acid/Toner (use PM, every other night)

Since I want and love a facial toner as my beauty regime, I'd settle for Glycolic Acid, but uncertain if it does good to my face. I tried Glycolic Toner from PIXI, and I am not loving it at all.. (although people is raving about PIXI at one time)



3. Turmeric/Moisturizer (use AM/PM)

I've read good reviews about this moisturizer, and this is also on acne/blemish suggested regime, so I am very excited to try this one, really! Will make a review about this -if I happened to love it, I shall include it into my updated skincare routine..



4. Bakuchiol Moiturizer (new, unopened)

I was thinking of replacing retinol to bakuchiol whenever I decided to get pregnant, because retinol is a no-no during pregnancy! One must always be prepared, right?




Until next post on thorough review!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive