2019 Year End (Cumulative) Haul

12:36 AM


I still think I spend more on my kiddo than myself, but there are year end sale that is most awaited -starting from Black Friday, Cyber Monday etc

Note : I bought a CRS / carseat for Seff during Black Friday hehehe so yeah the kiddo wins everytimeeee



What I got for myself :

1. Bokitta TAJ

Not a sale item, I bought this new released TAJ because of the color (silver like, my favourite colour, matches well with many outfit), and TAJ is the only style I did not try

I, however, would never repurchase this because it simply doesn't look good on me. Will stick to the usual, same old same old style though





2. Tudung Ruffle

The first item bought when the YES was starting, I bought few items during their moving out clearance. But i gave some away to my SIL, etc hehe. I bought ruffle momma (do not like it) & ruffle travel (looks great on my SIL)



3. H&M

I love H&M t-shirts on Seff because they are lightweight, comfortable and especially their snap button (mothercare got no snap button for their boys t-shirts, other brand got the real button ones, tricky!). We bought whatever prints we like, but toward the year end they released more long sleeves, so the choices were limited



4. SEPHORA

As previously mentioned, I bought quite a lot of new skincare from the INKEY List (toner, serum, moisturizer), Herbivore Botanicals (oil), facial roller and all, but most importantly is to buy the usual skincare and make up I classify as "must have" such as : Tarte BB tinted primer (7th tube now), ARCONA cranberry toner (6th bottle now I think) during the black friday sale






5. ZARA

I went into their store the moment they are on sale, to make sure I have many options (more available sizes) for especially their sale items. And one kiddo t shirt is sold as low as RM19, so cheap I cryyyy. Because anything below RM20 for kid t-shirt is a major YES




6. LUSH

My purchase is rather important, because I love their spot treatment (grease lightning) and needed it. But their price different is huge, so I'm not buying more than what I (urgently) needed

Example, grease lightning that costs 15AUD in AU (MYR40 today) is sold for MYR80 in Malaysia. I could get 2 bottles, sigh..







Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive