Mom's Birthday 2020

8:16 PM



On January 1st every year, we will celebrate my mom's birthday at various locations. My mom has went through a lot, even more so last year, although we do celebrate mom's birthday at home beautifully, it was later that night, that my late stepdad was rushed to the ER

I wish to be wise like my mom, not wishing I want to be strong as her, because that would mean more challenges in life..


Mom cutting her favourite red velvet cake from Secret Recipe MY


And then there's Iris wanting to blow the candles at everyone's birthday celebration, hehe


Mom with her pressies


I learn my a lot from my mom. That's why they said a child inherit his/her mom's IQ, because that's where the lesson (formal and informal) come from!


Tuhan, jaga mak untukku..






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive