Cleansing Balms & Oil Review : Bobbi Brown, FARMACY & The Inkey List

11:03 AM


These are my current cleansing oil/balms (got some deluxe sizes from Clinique, etc as well, but very less likely to repurchase), so below are my comparison and review(s) :

1. The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm, RM 58

I think this cleansing balm will be everyone's favourite due to its super low price. I however, am struggling to finish the tube because it applies differently. It works on dampened face. It feels balmy too afterwards, which kinda not what I expected. It does not sting eyes, but made my eyes feel blurry. I kinda overall hate the texture.

However, it does the job well, which is to remove make-up.



2. FARMACY Green Clean, RM175

I started to love this in 2020, because I really like its texture and experiences. It does the job very well to remove makeup, does not sting eyes and does not make my eyes feel blurry due to its balmy texture. 

I started cleaning by spreading the balm all over face (and becomes oily-like texture). Upon contact with water, the balm turns to be milk cleanser-like and this is when it loses its "balmy" feeling (which I like more than the Inkey List's). And ended the process by rinsing with water, and voila! Face is clean



3. BOBBI BROWN Soothing Cleansing Oil, RM 200

I like this one most, and this has been on my shelf & travel toiletries (deluxe size) for as long as I can remember (even when it was RM15 cheaper -bought one around RM185 previously). I think this is due to (I believe it has) many more skincare benefit (kukui nut, white water lily & goji berry) that may benefit my skin.

It applies straight as oil on face and turns milky lather, and just rinse to complete the cleaning process. Being liquid, I slightly hate it because I use up so much and tend to finish up the bottle in short time (not so value-for-money). I tend to pump around 5,6 pumps per session. And being liquid, I must restrict the amount when traveling by air (flight).



Conclusion :

I must say right now, I am loving FARMACY Green Clean more because it is considerably good value, it does the job well and no travel restriction due to it being a solid cleanser. I, however would recommend all of the above to anyone I know because they all did their job very well!



That is all, until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive