2022 Mid Year Wishlist

12:17 PM

 


These are my current wishlist, of items I heard people raves about. Dear husband, may use this as guide >.<


I have been using the long-wearing, make-up setting/locking spray all my life and I would like to try something different (glowing) mist that may set my makeup differently. I am intrigued to find out as well, their claims to be 4-in-1 which is : hydrator (toner?), primer, makeup setting & rehydrates.



I was excited and straightaway bought this (when it was available online) because I was influenced by Christxiee previously (not so much now probably cuz of too much product list), even before the time of writing this post.. I hate that there is not shade finder available on Sephora website, but I proceed buying it anyway. Will review on separate post later!



I am running out of ARCONA Reozone 40 and I needed sunscreen pronto. I am looking for mineral sunscreen, and based on research, I heard that Supergoop! Zinc Screen is among the best (no pilling, no flashback). I cannot wait (unless there is another newcomer that may "replace" this on my wishlist)



I swear by the MAC Velvet Teddy being every girl's must have lipstick, ever! period, ever! It is universal, nude (not that pale-nude) for everyday wear and beyond!

So I came across this recommendation that Teddy 2.0 (Velvet Teddy 2.0??) is the only lipstick we need, and I am sold! I am itchyyyy to buy this Teddy 2.0! Definitely be getting this soon


5. AERIN Lilac Path, RM 556

I went to Sephora Fahrenheit 88 once and searching for another AERIN fragrance that smells good (according to my taste), because I want to add this on my wishlist during Sephora sale (for more savings!). I am surprised that I don't love many of the AERIN fragrances : I hated amber musk, evening rose just to name a few. But I really like this Lilac Path, after Ikat Jasmine!



I never worn such an expensive setting powder (I usually go for Sephora powder) and cannot justify the high price! I however very intrigue to know why everyone raves about it, and it has serious claim (Dim light) suitable for textured/matured skin, so.. I don't know, maybe yes during Sephora 20% sale?



That is all from me, until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive