2022 Father's Day Brunch at Wizards @Tribeca, Jalan Imbi, WP Kuala Lumpur

11:27 PM


Happy father's day to our carer/driver/handyman/breadwinner!

I heard good reviews about Wizards @Tribeca and would take this opportunity to surprise husband to his unusual spots (he took a day off that day, I do the driving and made a little comment on where we are going that day)

P.s. Prior to this day (Sunday), I had a Father's Day theme fancy cookies delivered on Saturday (while husband is working)


Arrived at Wizards!

 I already had an idea of what to order, so I asked him if I could order for him as well, and he agreed. Queue is kinda long and the waiter told us when he got us seated, that the service will be delayed. And because of this, our food arrived at different time! Maybe next time, I could take photos of 'em good food together. Erm, drooling already..


So this is what we ordered (and its review) :


Eggs Royale, RM 32

I am usually picky about my Hollandaise sauce, but this is nice (tangy but proper one)! I can def order this easily on my next visit, no joke!


Wagyu Rice Bowl, RM 88

This one is delicious, satisfying, I cannot even find any fault or complaint on any components in this bowl they kinda like meant to be together. I still am drooling thinking about this, and probably will try other bowls (salmon, unagi, this wagyu again, ohhh I cannot choose!)


Chicken Karaage Bites, RM22

My son is stealing my Eggs Royale buns (because they are not typical, bland/buttered buns but a sweet and savoury ones), so I paired it with this karaage bites for his source of proteins that day. I thought at first this would be a hit-and-miss, but no! This is nicely battered, crunch and again, nothing to complaint! Wow this is new..


Pistachio Ice Cream Sandwich, RM48

You know when in FB watch, when a talented desserts chef making up layers of flavours meticulously into a single shapes (like pendant, cubes, ball, etc), and this is it? What one will get from this sandwich is a layer of crunch, and ice cream, and chocolate coating, in a single bite. 

It's nice, but I won't reorder because I had struggles with nuts (due to just putting on dental braces). 


Overall, I gave this spot a full marks for making me craving for more, I am now would really like to return for more good food - I can imagine having salmon rice bowl, and french toast (because of how tasty are my eggs royale bun that day!), and more beverages! I want to try their baos too! 



Review : 5/5 
(for successfully made me craving for more!)


We continue the day by visiting pavilion just next to Jalan Imbi -by feet (walking distance from Wizards). Reminiscing my early years as students! (walking around the pavillion & low yat, etc)


Today is all about appreciation for a father but we all had fun!


Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive