2022 Teacher's Day

11:15 PM

Just a week after Mother's Day, comes Teacher's Day

With not so much plan and in just one day, I prepared few things for Euseff to bring to school

The 2022 Teacher's Day gift


1. Flowers (from MekarMY) : Around lunch time, I told MekarMY I need single stalk rose for Seff's teachers. In just 1 hour, my order was done beautifully! Super thumbs up!

2. Tumbler (From MRDIY) : I seriously had a hard time with this since I noticed the racks for tumblers are almost empty! I can sense that many moms are visiting ECO shop, Mr DIY for teacher's day gift (I overheard a mom-son conversation). So, after 3 Mr DIY stores, this is the best I could do..

11 pcs unicorn-theme tumbler & 4 mermaid-theme tumbler

P.s. It is hard to get matching / bulk purchase when the racks are almost empty!

3. Paper Bag & Photo Frame (from ECO Shop) : These are just additional purchase I made to complete the gift!


So we got home with tumblers, bags, and roses, and we spent the afternoon with another project : craft!


We did some hand-print & paint


And later that night, I randomly design tags for the goodie bags just to add some personal touch (else the teachers won't know who it's from!)

And we are ready for the following day!

Euseff with the roses & I'm carrying the tumblers

And this is the gifts tag design :




That is all, Happy Teacher's Day to all (professional) teachers!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive