Eidulfitri 2022 Preparations (3 of 3) : Raya Cookies

4:04 PM

 



I swear to God, the effort made during this Raya (one we successfully enjoyed today after 2 years not properly celebrated) reaches maximum level! I stayed up on alternating nights (to make sure I wont go burnout or anything) -which is something I never did the previous years

This is due to my raya cookies production. 

Since my mom re-married last year, my mom has to finally let go of her cookies business so this is when I stepped in (unlike last year where I am helping out with the production only, aka kontraktor penyelamat) to make cookies for 100% of the sales going to me. The customers are mostly from husband's previous company, so we already established some kinda fans? (returning customer).

The only worries I had initally was the rising cases of Covid-19 pre-Ramadhan, so I keep track of my health, not going out (for leisure, I only went out for groceries & work) and do the self test weekly. Alhamdulillah, to this day I still never have Covid!

My Raya cookies production is then delivered as sheduled and was a success! 

Next year, I want my husband is in charge in production planning, since we had everything done in a rush and I swear I had very least amount of rest (although survived it all), but my physical condition during this period of production is badddd (pushing to the limit, shall not be followed). 

I end up went to work (although with good & positive energy) with a super rabak eyes!





That is all from me, until next post, a surprise Raya!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive