Eidulfitri 2022 Preparations (2 of 3) : Formal (JAKEL) and Casual Raya Attire (NEXT UK)

8:28 AM

 This Eid, I think we struggled most to decide the color theme. Weeks ahead, we decided to go for dark purple during this 2022 Eid.

And then 2022 Raya collection from designers (Nurita Harith, Fiziwoo, Hatta Dolmat etc), and textile suppliers released.. the dark purple is almost non-existent! Is it only me, but my husband and I noticed the familiar color is : mint green.

So when is forced by my husband (since I was so busy with cookies production), we went out one day during Nuzul Quran to get out Raya attire ready. Deciding where to went also took the entire half a day because I cannot pinpoint anywhere I'd like.

So we thought once again, Jakel Ostia (Bangi) is the best (one-stop centre)..

After thorough searching for my baju kurung first, tried it on, we then totally change the color theme to nude pink. Well, as long as my husband didn't mind & approved..


Oh, during Ramadhan I also made purchases from NEXT UK for casual raya attire for 3x (online) and 2x (in-stores) hehehe (among other things..). Once, I bought things for myself (there was sale happening, but the entire sale rack was empty due to personal shopper issues), and then I went again to search for blouses/dresses for my nieces.. but it's hard to find the same design of different age in-stores, so I bought online. Bought a kurta for Euseff (and I properly measures his chest & belly circumference), but came a tad too big. and placed order again for smaller size. haha what a month!


Dresses with tags are all from NEXT UK. Purple dress are from H&M. These dresses are for my nieces..

I also waited patiently for Bokitta raya release and oh yes, they are the prettiest! I know I had hard time with last year's collection because I found it pretty hard to like all the prints during last year's release. I usually will like 1 @ 2 design at a time. But this time, I really like all the designs (except the black one)!


They are sold out fast, I had to pre-book it to secure my preferred style (VM)!


So our attire is done that week and we decided to book a studio photoshoot at my hometown (where we will be spending our Raya 1 & 2 at)..



Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive