My 34th Birthday at Lexis Suites Penang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia

9:28 PM

 
I know I wanted to post about my birthday trip sooner but I got horribly busy due to Raya cookies project (every night production, I literally have no life!)

For my birthday this year, husband booked a suites with in-room pool so we could spend the day and night romantically (while also because of Seff's love for water activities, he kept asking for the pool!)

I don't have much photos to share (due to Seff's mood out of pool is no-go), but this year I made reels as follows :

Birthday trip summary :




Room tour :




That is all for our simple yet happy staycation since we were entering Ramadhan just days after. I then must focus with Raya cookies production and Eid preparation..



Until next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive