Eidulfitri 2022 Preparations (1 of 3) : Raya Gift Packs (Pineapple Tarts, Almond London & Rice Bubbles Cup)

9:57 PM

 

Every year I made Raya gift packs for Seff's teachers and this year, it is a pack of 3 different Raya cookies! It is much simpler than last year, I know, but I definitely won't be missing the opportunity to bring joy, happiness & made someone's day especially during this festive


Gift packs for Seff's teachers!


Early in the Ramadhan, we gave Raya packs to our neighbors too, it is again my best-selling cookies -Almond London and Pineapple Tarts. I love it when they said they're all finished up even before raya! 



Goodies for our neighbors


We really hope everyone is loving this homemade goodies and have a joyous Syawal!
InsyaAllah..



Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive