2022 Mother's Day Lunch Date at Dotty's IOI City Mall, Putrajaya

8:05 PM

 2022 Mother's Day is on the weekend of Raya. 


On Saturday, we attended Raya open house, and was free later that Asar and straightaway went to Sunway Piramid. 


It was a weekend with good deals, because I went into Sephora with RM50 off (Mother's Day special) and La Senza also ended their member sale so I got myself 4 bras & 5 panties (at super awesome total $$)


I feel happy already on Saturday. Though husband wanted a staycation, I said I'm okay with just a lunch date


Granted, we tried again Dotty's IOI City Mall, but their kitchen is off (on special occasion??), but we can still have coffee & desserts


Again, I am still not impressed with anything (think I wrote something not good in the past too) and then fast forward 2, 3 years, still, mehhh!


I also got my late birthday present! It was purposeful late because I was busy since the start of Ramadhan until Syawal



Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive