Thawbaek : Premium Meats at Affordable Price & Beard Brothers Meat Rub (Sedap!)

7:50 PM

Disclaimer : Items purchased using my own money (not sponsored)

I decided to purchase meat cuts from THAW-BAEK because it is Halal and cheap. They sell more than meat cuts : there are burger patties, sausages and salmon block.

My recent purchase are :



Ribeye, sirloin or tomahawk, they have them all to suit your budget!

But my highlight from this purchase is : Beard Brothers meat rub! Soooo sedap, of course pairing with meat of your choice.. Sometimes I use it with meat, but guilty as charged, I use it for others! (Although they have dedicated rub for poultry/chicken/etc). 

So far I have used them to marinate salmon (steak cut/block) and on casual eating times (1 whole cut to share), I will grill the meat and cut them to slices. So good! Our fast prepared & delicious lunch! The result : tastes like Black Pepper Beef, but minus the gravy (good for diet, less soy sauce/ketchup, the better)


Super simple lunch on a busy (week)day!



I honestly recommend these combination (Thawbaek's meat & Beard Brother's meat rub) because I simply has nothing bad to say, haha.. We are happy to support local businesses during this trying time!


Until next post! 





 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive