Covid-19 : We are Vaccinated!

1:29 PM

 


We are vaccinated!

Following this post :

COVID-19 : MY MOM (64 YEARS OLD) AND MY GRANDMA (86 YEARS OLD) ARE VACCINATED!

We finally got our turn (probably because of younger, because the vaccine program is targeting frontliners and elderly first) and are vaccinated! My husband got Sinovac while I am team #cucukmyAZ (AstraZeneca).

Post vaccines, only me and my mom got chills but we are functioning well (still working, cooking meals for family like usual, ha ha).

I had my vaccine in Wednesday, a day after Eidul Adha so my week went like below :

Monday - Work the whole day (sending out emails, ulasan dokumen/FDDR)
Tuesday - Eidul Adha
Wednesday - Vaccination Day, go home, work as usual, send out document & got chills at nighttime
Thursday - Attended 3 (online) meetings
Friday - Attended 3 (online) meetings & Mandarin Class at 8.30-10.00pm
Saturday (Today) - Seff's OT, had my lunch..


Journaling the above week for my own reference & record, so I can reflect back at how I did it post-vaccination! Life went on superbly normal.. 

And Alhamdulillah we were never tested positive for Covid so far, and I hope we got ahead of Covid -one that brings mass destruction.. Sending love and prayers to those who had lost their loved ones too..




Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive