2021 Beauty Wishlist

12:28 PM

 


Disclaimer : I love creating wishlist because it sometimes gives my spouse a clue on what to get me next heheh (live smart)

My current wishlist are :

1. Selfless by Hyram : Salicylic Acid & Sea Kelp

This line under Inkey List is released recently and I went through them (ingredient list) and in no time, some of them were sold out! Salicylic acid is not something I'd keen using but I think since I am taking a break from trying to pregnant (as well as due to receiving my AZ vaccine), I think I want to add BHA into my routine because I am dealing with maskne! Urgh

This has sea kelp, an ingredient which is found in La Mer, but sadly this item is OOS in SephoraMY website.


2. PMD Personal Microderm Pro

Since we are staying home a lot now, I am gravitating towards "at-home self care". I now have Dyson Airwrap (hair styling tool) & FOREO UFO2 (LED treatment device) and I can amp up the game by having facial tool at home too..

I never went to a dermarolling treatment before, but I guess this device is better than cheap roller found in Shopee because one could misuse that (I believe this device has calibrated, well researched delivery system).


3. Jo Malone London : Peony & Blush Suede

The latest perfumes that I bought : Marc Jacobs Decadence in year end 2020 and Aerin Ikat Jasmine in early 2021. I am wearing Aerin to work, and loving it. But I am also intrigued with Jo Malone's review on this particular scent. Can't smell it though, since I have not travelled to KL for quite some time too (due to travel restriction/MCO)

This could be my next purchase! Although I never put this a priority since it is a cologne..


4. BITE BEAUTY : Power Move Hydrating Soft Matte Lipstick Duo Mini

I still remember when Bite Beauty is not available in Malaysia, I asked my friend in the OZ to buy it for me.. this brand is also new to Malaysia

It is a clean, vegan and powerful/effective and their lip products are lovable by many!


5. Supergoop! : Glow Screen

I have been using their sunscreen for 4 years now, from the standard one to their unseen sunscreen, this one came first as a sample! I received the (free) sample and loving it. So I later redeemed one deluxe sized tube (for free) and have love-hate relationship. Sometimes I feel good wearing it, sometimes I feel it enhanced nothing (cuz it says "glow", right?)

Still in trial phase before committing to a larger tube but at the moment I think I want this!


6. CAUDALIE : Vinopure Clear Skin Purifying Toner

Since I am dealing with maskne problem now, I think I want a BHA toner that is also mild on sensitive skin. I read good review on this product, so I guess this could be my next, nearest purchase!



That is all for my current beauty wishlist. Stay home and stay safe! 


Until next post! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive