2021 Eidul Adha & Biscoff Crepe Cake

1:00 PM

Photoshoot done in 2020 hehe #teamrecyclerayaphotos


I would like to wish my muslim readers &  friends a wonderful Eidul Adha. Although everyone is staying home once again during Eid *sobs*

We really had a simple spread on the Eid and the costs of preparing for Eid is just below RM100! (Only buy chicken and fresh veges because nasi impit, kerisik, bawangss, fucuk and many other are still there from previous Eid)

Note : After Eidulfitri, I plan to cook for the Office, and suddenly there is TLD/PKP3.0, PKPD, and all, and we are on strict WFH schedule, so yeah, that explains some dry ingredients leftovers from previous Eid

Anyway, days before Eiduladha, my husband requested for a different crepe cake with biscoff drizzle, so I thought -why not?

Our humble, simple raya spread are as follows:
1. Nasi Impit
2. Rendang Ayam
3. Kuah Kacang
4. Biscoff Crepe Cake


Our humble Raya spread


Close-up of the newly created Biscoff Crepe Cake


Probably my greatest creation to date! We joke about starting this cake business, but sadly I am horribly packed with work, and weekend are mostly spent with Seff and his well-being (therapy, playgroup, etc)


Ideas by : Husband, Made by : Me



Maybe my husband got inspired by looking at this pantry :


Bought biscoff spread and cookies way back when I wanted to make Marble Jelita Biscoff for Dr Amie's Birthday, but again : the unending PKP, PKPD, PKP.. zzz


Hope everyone is staying home and be safe!



Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive