I am giving up on SephoraMY

10:07 AM


I was definitely obsessed with SephoraMY (SephoraSG) around year 2016 - 2017, with minimum MYR1000 per trip (for myself, never was someone's PS or anything).. 

Here are three (3) reasons I should stop buying from SephoraMY :

1. They no longer carry my favourite brands

I love that they bring in/carry international brands, but recently I think the addition of too much new brands, and slowly stop replenishing my favourite brands, well, hurt me too. I mostly love : ARCONA and Milk & Co Baby, and now I have to buy them internationally. Also love SK-II, they have really low stock and did not have my favourite items (Genoptics AuraEssence). Sigh..

Note : already purchased my favourite Milk & Co Baby products, direct from Australia..



My makeup was mostly bought from Sephora : HERE for previous post



2. They did not sell Dyson Airwrap online/in-store

When I wanted to buy Dyson Airwrap styler, I learned that they did not sell this in SephoraMY, but my pal bought hers in SephoraAU, so she can always maintain her Gold status. Me, nahhh, I'll pass. This point is primarily quite frustrating when thinking about the SephoraMY/SephoraSG

UPDATE : My bad, I previously went to many SephoraMY outlets (frequently visited IOI City Mall, AEON Klebang, AEON Shah Alam, KLCC) and they all have no Dyson. To my surprise, some, selected SephoraMY outlets carry Dyson hair care appliances! i.e. Sunway Piramid, Mid Valley and Starhill..

But such a busy person like myself, I don't have time to visit all stores, and the best platform to view/buy things are online. Still, Dyson isn't available to purchase online on SephoraMY website.. (true to this date)





3. Shipping was horribly delayed during Covid-19

Singapore annouced "Circuit Breaker" on April 2020, while Malaysia has done it earlier in March (Exact date : 18/3/2020). During our MCO, essential services including transportation runs as usual, so everyone can have our purchase shipped home safely. I personally has made a lot of purchase, including packets of yeast (MYR10 @ USD3) shipped in 1 day. Our transportation and delivery service never stopped running, serve everyone on time

Note : I made international purchase too, from China and Australia, and they were all awesome.

Singapore, being the closest, disappoints me big time, since my purchase on 7/5/2020 was nowhere to be found until today (17/6/2020). Poor service from SephoraMY/SephoraSG. Also, when asked, their automatic, boring reply was totally a turn off


zzz..




I plan to buy skincare direct from International website (ARCONA, The Ordinary, Milk & Co etc) since I have friends who can help. I might stop buying from SephoraMY from this very moment..




Until next post!



Also, please watch this video on Malaysia, if you still did not know us :









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive