Organizing / Displaying My Makeup : Makeup Organizing Ideas

11:18 AM

I want to include a dedicated post for my makeup collection, but one thing I know for sure is : 

I don't collect makeup

Which means, if I bought and dislike something, I gave it away to my sister/sister in law/cousins or friends hehehe (something I dislike probably suit someone else more). Plus, I like to make someone's day 

Quoted by my cousins : A trip to my house is like a trip to Sephora 

I got free SK-II RNA eye cream (from collecting points), I gave it away to my sister in law because I believe I don't have that eye/wrinkle problems yet #godblessoilyskin

Besides makeup, I also love collecting perfumes. But I only display my current favourites -the rest being kept inside a drawer, just to make sure they are free from dust and direct sunlight

Current makeup/skincare on my vanity table : 

My current makeup/skincare on display

My skin care products : mostly from SK-II

Here I give you an up-close and personal to my makeup/skincare collection with their respective organizers

I bought this clear acrylic MUJI Drawer (RM89.90) when we moved into our new house. Our current house is so much bigger than our previous one, so I decided to have a vanity table/dressing area. Else, our master bedroom would look empty

Master bedroom size : ca. 22' x 25'

My makeup collection (Inside my MUJI Drawer) :


Top Drawer : Lip Products (Colour Pop UML/USL/UBL/UGL, Marc Jacobs' Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme Lipsticks, MAC lipsticks)




Middle Drawer : Contour powder / Highlighter / Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek / Others


Bottom Drawer : Face & Eye palettes (BECCA, ZOEVA, Colour Pop & Tarte)


Face palettes


Eye palettes

I still haven't found a pretty organizer to display my current favourite foundation so I just placed them everywhere around the MUJI Drawer


My Foundation collection : NARS, MAC, BareMinerals, SEPHORA, Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, CATRICE including Alha Alfa beauty sponge (my recent purchase)

My beauty tools are mostly brushes and sponges, but I believe I use brushes more. I just place them inside a small cookies container (RM1.50)



My brushes collection : IT Cosmetics, Sigma & Colourpop (eye brushes)


I loveeeee perfumes/fragrances but I am displaying only my current favourites on this display rack (RM5), and the remaining perfume collections are kept in my vanity drawer. They catches dusts so easily!




My current favourite :
SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Signorina
ELIE SAAB (my all time favourite!)
VALENTINO Valentina

The last part of this whole display is simply this cotton round dispensers from YUBISO (RM15) that I bought in 2015




I've purchased cotton rounds from SEPHORA and Watsons once, and the best cotton round is definitely from SEPHORA. I love that they are thick enough, and I can use both sides. Watsons' ones is super thin so I ended up use more pcs at a time. I've calculated, honestly SEPHORA ones is better value for money (honest opinion)



Until next post! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive