Euseff, our Lucky Charm 💖

10:49 AM




Our rainbow baby


Losing Elana makes me literally lose my mind and faith, and then Euseff came into our life. When he was born small, I spent my days thinking of the most foolproof way to just ensure Seff is alive. At that time, oh please, be alive..

Fast forward, 2 years later, we are forever grateful with this cheeky boy! Very manja too.. Cried every time was left to someone else's care, but oh, how can he enter TADIKA in January 2021! (He'll turn 3 in December 2020), so in January 2021, he'll be 4 years old!


Note : I cannot believe I made him well, from 1.7kg to 14.4kg, from 44cm to 93cm long! (2 years old). He also measures slightly more than average for boys of his age, according to WHO


I recently recall how he brings so much more Rezeki to us, those we never would've imagined!

First, the moment we firmly decided for his Aqiqah, I suddenly was offered to act as Director in the office, which I would never imagined in my entire life. This type of penanggungan is considerably rare, if one asks me.. I went to work as usual but busier than ever -and for the first time in my life, I got 5-figures pay >.< (gotta save THAT payslip when shopping for next house/property, bahaha)

Earlier in 2020, my husband received his yearly bonus, which is among the highest in his company. 2018-2019 were his good years too 

In mid 2020, another company has offered my husband a new job with much much higher pay.

The unimaginable things we had now is something I never predicted, so I think of them as Seff's rizq. I personally wish that my family will be kept away from harm, and that everyone remains healthy and happy.. 


In the future, although dreaming of adding another member to this family, I wish to focus more and more on Seff's well-being because right now, he's all we have. Another pregnancy to me is yet another series of hospital visits, due to my case being high risk (severe hypertension, threatened preterm labor, etc), and we will be there when we are ready..



Until next post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive