Marc Jacobs Beauty - My Le Marc Lip Creme collection and swatches

3:16 AM





Its definitely no news, that I love my MJ lisptick so so much! Its formula, its staying power are what keeps me buying, luxurious packaging with magnetic closure, and thank God they have expanded their shades (earlier, they were only like, 1 nude, 2 mauve-s and others are all red lippies. I don't do red, BTW)

Setting aside the red (one that Taylor Swift wears), these are my current Marc Jacob's Le Marc Lip Creme collection (all were purchased on my own), their shade description and swatches. For try-on reference, I am wearing NC20 (MAC) or Fiji (NARS)


Try-on : all wearable shades -major love! Note : worn under natural light, no ring light involved!


1. Cream and Sugar - peachy-pink nude
2. Sugar High 244 - warm rosy nude
3. Sonic Truth - creamy nude
4. Slow Burn - creamy nude rose
(repurchased this shade, my everyday colour!)
5. Strawberry Girl - warm strawberry
6. Sugar and Spice - spiced rose
7. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - baked rose
8. Infamous - soft peony

Here another side-by-side swatches so one can compare..



Overall, I wear "Slow Burn" a lot, since I already repurchased this. But I plan to wear "Cream and Sugar", "Strawberry Girl" and "Sugar and Spice" more..


I started buying this when I was looking for one that stays, of true mauve/rose colour and after swatches in-store, I bought my first Le Marc Lip Creme in the shade "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang", during which they still did not have the shade "Slow Burn" (released later). I purchased them especially during 20% Sephora sale, so the price would go from MYR125 (at that time) to MYR100.

Note : Now they are MYR143 and on 50% sale! I also did restock/purchase recently, "Slow Burn" included..


Although the magnetic closure makes us almost impossible to misplace the cap, it makes them a little bit tricky to be kept/arranged side-by-side with each other, so I found them best kept/arranged in my Muji drawer. Because of their larger size too -they did not fit most acrylic lipstick holder (easily found in the market. You know, those that hold MAC lipsticks..


I will probably buy more and especially during this recent sale, maybe add a few reds into my collection? Hehe





Until next post!




Tag : Marc Jacobs Malaysia, Le Marc Lip Creme swatches, Le Marc Lip Creme Malaysia swatches, Le Marc Lip Creme Slow Burn review, Marc Jacobs Malaysia review

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive