My Favourite Youtube Channel (2017 - 2019)

2:52 PM

Not only just these below, but my top 5 are :

1. FORMULA 1



Although it changes logo (to an uglier one, according to me, personally) I love to keep myself updated to the races (that I sometimes) missed. Although Sepang Circuit is no longer in F1 Calendar, I still watched this sport and this sport only >.<



2. NICO ROSBERG




Of course, where do you think I got my nick name (Syera Rosberg) from? I am rooting for Nico Rosberg's World Championship (which he successfully won in 2016) and been following him since his early retirement from the Formula 1

I love that he is fluent in 5 languages (English, German, French, Italian & Spanish), which made me a little bit more interested learning other language (so far : Japanese, German). During which he is still a race car driver, I love that he is a proper guy : dated the same girl (longtime girlfriend Vivian Sibold), engaged, get married, and have kids in that particular (conventional?) order.

Unlike some other driver who changed partner like changing clothes. 

Note : I think I value someone who has core values like I am (a little traditional, well-mannered)



3. ELANNA PECHERLE




The first lifestyle/beauty blogger/Youtuber/influencer who successfully influenced me into makeup HAHA. I kid you not, my MAC lipstick are all from her collection. Until now, I tend to buy makeup of shades that looks nice on her, when she is tanned. Her tanned skin somewhat = my skin color all year round teehehe


This, which I first watched and made me a make-up freak

Started watching her channel in mid 2017,  and wonder if I found her sooner, my daughter's name would probably be "Elanna" instead of "Elana". Oh did I mentioned? She looks like Scarlett Johansson? I found ScarJo really pretty (many would probably say she's average)

Overall, I love her for her makeup tutorials & home decor (recent videos), inspiring!



4. LIEZL JAYNE STRYDOM




I love most of her content, especially her meal plan/diet recipes.. although I did not really follow the meal plan-lah hehehe. 5stars to her videos that looks organized, picture perfect yet simple (room decor, etc) cannot say anything bad about her/her videos!



5. DOCTOR MIKE




His content/voice over scripts are concise, meaningful and educational. And there's his video about vaccines that I agreed the most. But I think I watched him less now, is it because he rarely uploaded now? I am not sure.

Anyway, although religiously selected "Not Interested" to videos/vlogs of Vivy Yusof, they keep popping up on my Recommended (Videos). Zzz. Although not saying I hate her, I believe we are very different people. We carry different core values, or maybe yes, I dislike her starting when she mocked difficult pregnancies. WALK MY SHOES. I am an active person/working mom now, but I have had VERY ROUGH pregnancies zzz



Until next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive