Ladies Day Out & Review : Second Cup Coffee, Sunway Putra Mall, Kuala Lumpur

4:57 PM


Haven't had a proper day out with these two for a very long while now, since Amie now is living in Sydney, while Dina is moving further away from Shah Alam


From left : me, Dr Amie & Dina


Thankfully we finally met on a date together recently. We choose to have dimsum for lunch at Dolly Dimsum, Sunway Putra Mall, KL. Sunway Putra Mall is extremely familiar to me as I previously work there (Sunway Putra Tower, sharing the (certain) same lift directly to the mall #memories

So, we actually got there together, Dina parked her car at our house, and then we picked up Amie at Setia Sky Residence




Dolly Dimsum is a good spot for a quality Dimsum, but my all time favourite of theirs are : Siew Mai & Custard (Salted) Egg Bun. And since they are 5 of us : Amie, Dina, Euseff, My Husband and I, our spread is large enough for me to try other things on the menu. But still, I only love their Siew Mai and Custard Egg Bun only

Others like Radish Cake, I think KL Sogo's Lobak Goreng tastes wayyyy better. And Chee Cheong Fun at New Hollywood Ipoh tastes better. But then I won't complaint much la, since I picked what I love only hehe (but good to have a taste of other dishes)

After the lunch session we straightaway looking for a coffee shop, when Amie and Dina decided this new, unknown cafe called the Second Cup Coffee. I agreed, seeing they have my favourite Chai Latte! *in love*

To my surprise, their dessert and drinks are extremely good! I LOVE THIS KIND OF SURPRISES, they may not be viral and over-reviewed, and really a true coffee shop with non-dairy options, and actually made one

Note : when we visited Dotty's KLCC, they stated that they have soy milk options, but unavailable upon order. Tried my best to contact the owner (Ms Nadia Nasimuddin, but left with no reply. Haizzz la business people)



.. if like this I won't return to MyDottys la I think. Anyway I am no fan of anything they have on the menu. I even hate their salted egg cronut.. too sweet! Their Egg Benedict, oh God, no

Anyway back to the review, this is what my husband and I ordered :



Surprisingly, after Alexis, this Pavlova is one I'd choose if I ever craveee for it! Thumbs up for making one good pavlova. And the Chai Lattex although a little bit too light (I had stronger ones in Australia), also matches my taste.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with Second Cup Coffee humble store (no fancy lighting, not viral), yet giving the best products I cannot complaint at all! 

Girlfriends 😊

During my time when I work in Sunway Putra Mall, thjs coffee shop wasn't there, they must've replaced other tenant I cannot remember what.. 



Until next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive