If I Could Write a Letter to All Moms..

8:17 PM


I do not care how reckless you are as a mom. I do not care if you want to eat weird things during your pregnancy, have different style of confinement, starve your child, let your child eat weird things, or bring your child to dangerous places, that parenting style is strictly yours, you may do it your own way


But to have lived in a community, taking a sick (contagious one some more) child out is definitely WRONG. I am sorry, from here I have to label you a NANOHEAD.

Selfish, immoral, irresposible NANOHEAD. An incompetent mother some more..

For the first time, my baby Euseff fell sick (positive with Rotavirus) and was hospitalized. For the first time, he was not his usual self, inactive and lost so much weight. Although with AGE, he is his active self, trying to climb up baby cot, and all..

Little did people know that during our time at the hospital, we missed my little brother's wedding. The initial plan is for me to drive Ipoh-Malacca on Sunday and return to Ipoh the same day (8-10 hours drive in a day, was the initial plan)



Until which I think I was affected with the Rotavirus as well, since I had diarrhoea all day that day. Plan got cancelled, and I missed such an important event

Told my mom (sobbing/crying), asking for forgiveness for my absence, but repeatedly told my mom that my presence would probably caused more harm -I am afraid I might pass down the virus to my nieces. To be honest, if it is according to me, no child deserve to experience this Rotavirus.

Did I mention, the diarrhoea is nothing like a mild diarrhoea? Imagined having your water (ketuban) broke, but it was poo. Runny poo that cannot be stopped, but its not pee (We have pee collector on). It is almost indescribable to readers, imagined how a little child is feeling and how that takes a toll on his body.


Thus I hand you out these important messages :


THE IMPORTANCE TO USE THE BRAIN GOD GAVE YOU FOR FREE. SO THINK ABOUT OTHERS

Know that although your kid(s) could have fought some diseases easily, diseases affected kids differently. Some mild cases of Rotavirus required only pain management, but for some (prem babies, etc), severe dehydration can happen and is life-threatening.

Ever once use brain to think about that?

And I seriously cannot lower my head to the level of some people taking their sick kid out just for an unimportant event(s) like open houses, someone's kenduri or even to the mall, where those can be easily skipped and there would always be a next time

*and then theres me who buy groceries online (tesco online)*

Such in a high tech world we are living right now, you still did not know better options/alternatives? Wow you orthodox. Never heard of Kiddocare? Oh wow..

I missed my own brother's wedding (that can never be repeated) and you go out for an unimportant event? Boo, you NANOHEAD!



ONCE A SINNER, ALWAYS A SINNER

Your action in the past is a reliable basis for others to judge you. Why is that so surprising?

There is this one mom, who was kantoi taking her sick child (HFMD) out to a toy store once, and was attacked by other moms.. she said the doings was only for 5mins or so, well lady, I have to say this : to me, you can no longer be trusted..

Note : what if tak kantoi? when kantoi, then give la many many reasons right, playing victims and all.. pui

As the saying goes :

Buat baik berpada-pada, buat jahat jangan sekali, sebab sekali tu lah orang ingat sampai bila-bila
(Do bad thing once, and people will remember it)

Of course its true lah kan, what if you murder people, you should be punished for it kan? It never goes like, "Ooh, as if you never did wrong, I did it once only" PUI! My head cannot achieve that very low level of thinking..




Until next post, when I am cool down a little bit, haizzz..


Note : If you wonder what I am, a meticulous person trying hard to be error free. I know when I am rigid (as a person, a boss etc), I have to be a flawless person. But I think, Dr Halina is flawless too hehehe *tibee* 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive