My 3 Basic Make-Up Items

1:21 PM





When we decided to keep Seff indoor, although around this time (video was made), Seff is already free from Rotavirus (already stopped diarrhoea and his poo has become normal -according to Bristol Stool Chart), we still want to keep him grounded, just to rrrreally don't want him to catch any more diseases

Just survived one, please do not catch another disease *finger-crossed*

While being indoor, I just decided to film a makeup routine. But I am far from a pro, not even a beginner to begin with, so please bear with me..

But anyway, I filmed one in the morning but it turned out to be very yellow/warm, I do not quite like it (but I posted it in my "Shopaholic" whatsapp group discussing make up). In the afternoon, my second attempt involving less product, so I guess, my 3 make-up (items) must-haves, why not?

Here is the Video :



My top 3 make-up must haves are :

1. Foundation (NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation, shade : Fiji)
2. Lipstick (Marc Jacob's Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme, shade : Slow Burn)
3. Eyeliner [Marc Jacob's Beauty Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon, shade : (Earth)quake]



Good to explore new format (as I was never intended to become a Youtuber, I just love blogging/writing), but this will be among the very little attempt, yeah?



Until next post!

tag : Marc Jacobs Beauty asian review, le marc lip creme review, le marc lip creme slow burn, nars radiant longwear foundation review, nars on asian skintone, marc jacobs beauty asian skintone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive