Euseff's 1st Birthday at Jumper's Land : ONE in a Minion

8:32 AM


So Seff is officially ONE!

(Note : Although the party held on Dec 23rd, he WASN'T BORN on the 23rd hehe)



Seff with his Mommy and Babah


Refer to my previous post on the Birthday Preparation, I made it clear that I had the event space decorated all by myself (and of course, with my husband's great help 😗)


The Space & Decoration

Jumper's Land has separated space behind the trampoline for the event to occur -a spacious one, I must agree! It can accommodate up to 60/pax as per told, with another arrangement should one requests for more than 60 pax (which is great)

They told me I am free to decorate the space, but being a DIY mom as always, I kept it simple and sweet. The main table provided is huge, making my cake table looks empty hehehe. I'm sure I used a standard buffet table as a guide (during prep) >.<

When we arrived (half an hour early due to super heavy traffic), we straightaway did the prep. My husband set up the white backdrop (curtain) and hang the decor lights, while I got the balloons filled. Got the minion balloons set up and I straightaway arranged the desserts/snacks. Together we got the favors ready.

And here is the result :

The Cake Table

The Main Table Decor

Minion Cake (chocolate cake)



And then we welcome our close family and friends. Some had a long chat while some brought the kids to the play area

One with the family

Seff with his Acu

Seff with Uncle Hadi & Aunty Aniza

One with other kids

Seff's Mama and his favourite cousins/siblings



The Food

The food is served as per agreement (the list is long! Refer : The Buffet)

The Buffet arrangement


The dishes

I think I am quite hard to please, especially in terms of food quality, but Jumper's Land had done a great job! The menu is perfect, something for everyone! They all tasted good. Food is more than enough, so keep up the good work!

Overall, the small party was a success. I do not mind if the cake has flaw(s), if you noticed, hehe, or the letters got a little misaligned/mirrored 😛

All I'll remember is that they came out picture-perfect 💗

I need to also mention that the team has given me a room and flexibility on the event day, so I am definitely a happy customer

One with Babah, kesayangan Babah..


Happy 1st Birthday, my dear Euseff!
Mommy and Babah will always love you umconditionally..

May you have God's best in everything..



Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive