2018 Memories and Reflections

3:23 AM




In January we started our new, exciting chapter -being a parents. In January 2018 I also posted a photo of Seff for the first time in public (my IG). Until the pantang ended..

Since I took a 6-months long unpaid leave, I planned my stay in my mom's and my inlaw's so we started to travel here and there. Seff first hotel experience is at the Nexus Business Suites, Shah Alam

In March 2018 we celebrated my birthday and I got my dream bag as a birthday present - Jujube BFF. Together we made our first official family photo -one I keep reposted for sure!

Like every year, we stayed in Lexis Port Dickson and Seff made his first public appearance -going to buffet breakfast for the first time (during previous stay, we went to the breakfast, but we take turn -one had breakfast, another took care of Seff)

In May we had a girls-only family trip (gegirls plus Seff) to celebrate Mother's Day. This is also Seff's first private pool experiences

And then comes Ramadhan and Syawal. We went to a studio photoshoot and would like to make this a compulsory, yearly activity starting 2018 (so we can see how much we have grown!)

I also started working from July until December, a lot of travel and meetings there and decided that Seff is staying with my mom.
 But sure, we attended wedding! Uncle Lam's wedding is probably the highlight, because who knows there will be a chinese little girl for Seff (if Uncle Lam has a daughter one day-lah, hehe)

We celebrated Babah's 32nd Birthday, our 5th Year Wedding Anniversary next to finally planned for Seff's 1st Birthday!

Time sure flies, top left photo is his birth photo, and bottom right photo is his 1st birthday! Lets hope we can create more memories with Seff by resuming our passion -travel!


#SyerAndyTravelgram needs new post?


Hehe have a great year ahead, everyone!



Until next year!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive