Seff's 1st Birthday : Deciding the Venue @ Event Space

12:36 PM

December is officially Seff's birthday month. We were almost ready for his Akikah, almost decided to make it earlier in October, but the plan got delayed -again, due to some issues.

My hands got really itchy to spend, as well as very nervous to plan -even for a such a small event.

Initially, I wanted it to be at an event space in Shah Alam, I place I grew up (I was born in KL but grew up in Shah Alam) and is a prime location accessible to many of my close pals. I also considered an indoor playground, although one time, I read from this one mom's experience, that she thinks a playground for birthday party suits more to an older kids.

My initial place in mind to organize Seff's 1st Birthday party are : 

SPACESEVEN | Event Space

It was within my budget when they had a promotion for any event in December 2018. And they have their own catering services, which is a bliss





Photos taken from their WEBSITE 



JUNGLE GYM | Indoor Playground

It is also within my budget, and I believe all the older kids (my friends' kids) surely will love it! 



Photos taken from their WEBSITE




.. And in November, my stepdad's condition is getting worse, he lost a large amount of weight (due to his cancer stage 4), and he is now lighter than me (he was originally weighs >100kg), so we decided to do the birthday party closer to my mom's house..

It will be a small party for family and close pals..


As for now, theme and venue already decided and booked!



Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive