5th Year Wedding Anniversary (Dinner) at Casa del Rio, Malacca

9:51 AM


We just celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary -this time with a presence of a baby! Seff has been my husband's dream, and what an easy and cheeky baby he is (quoting my mom's word)

Although the initial plan is to have a stay at Royal Belum Resort -unfortunately it wasn't favourable as my husband was rushed to an ER at a private hospital that week. I had quite a long journey too -I have been to Pangkor Island, KL, Kelantan and Ipoh in a week! By car! >.<

Note : I DID NOT do the driving, I have a driver to get me here and there. If it was only a trip from KL to Kelantan, I'd certainly go for a flight

So after reuniting with Seff on Friday night, both my husband and I were pretty exhausted -we woke up late and were just chilling in our room (and bed >.<) all day. Thanks mom, for feeding us!

And later that day my husband told me he had booked a dinner. Dressed pretty casually and we arrived at Casa del Rio


Casa del Rio - one nice hotel with river view

Upon arriving, we were greeted warmly. Reservation made and checking in was also easy. The setup, the detail, pretty clear shows that they are an expert in service!


The table setup. First table setup for Seff >.<


The River Grill (Restaurant)


Family photo - 5 years ✓

Not much to include, since we only wanted to chat (since we are hundred km apart LOL) and catching up on things we missed. And then the staff brought us this anniversary cake and wished us well





The toy that I always bring along during outing. Toys with sound and light keeps Seff occupied easily!

They have a performer too during the dining, but I did not bother to take a photo but all I can say is : the lady singer has superbly nice voice! *in all seriousness*

The compound, the service, the room and location was great. Unfortunately the food is BAD. I could not find a good dish to recommend/rave about. Much more, they tasted bad and really OFF.

Not going further about this because I have already wrote too much about STG Tea being SO BAD, I shall keep this one to myself. But sincerely, their food is equally BAD

But if you have quite the opposite experience, mind sharing your experiences in the comment section down below!



The next day, we had a lovely stay at an awesome hotel, well known for their good service. Everything was flawless, finally!



Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive