Travelogue : Melbourne, VIC, Australia (5 of 5)

6:12 PM

Part 5 of 5 : My Birthday, Melbourne Central & MEL-SYD (Jetstar)


On my Birthday, my husband got me flowers (he always did, every year, every occasions and sometimes, random date(s) hehe) from the Queen Victoria Market. We had in-room breakfast and enjoy the meals before getting our stuff packed (and ready for check out)

Happy Birthday to me!


Birthday Girl


We decided to hit the Mall (Melbourne Central, being the closest to our apartment) because these past days we always arrived back in the City Tempo quite late -we did not have the time to hit the mall

Melbourne Central


We have Sephora back home but not MECCA. So I spent some time browsing Sephora AU for a while (for the brands Sephora MY dont carry, like Anastasia Beverly Hills, Huda Beauty, Bite Beauty etc) and MECCA MAXIMA for brands like BareMinerals 




We had lunch at Nandos after google-d online on halal food in Melbourne Central

Tell you what, its the best, most tasty chicken from Nandos Ive ever tasted! 

P.s. mainly because of this sauce Ive tasted for the first time



This sauce is 5*!


So I'd highly recommend this meal, if you happen to look for a tasty, halal chicken in Melbourne Central. Before ordering we made sure of the Halal status so I did ask and they confirmed it :)

After lunch we went back to City Tempo, and took the train to Southern Cross Station. We got on the bus, and bye bye Melbourne!


Bye bye, Melbourne!


Melbourne Airport, T4 for Jetstar flights


At the Melbourne Airport, we were advised on the all-automated system of Jetstar. As this is our first Jetstar experience, we asked for help with especially the luggage. The kiosk we used for web check in, couldnt print our luggage tag. So one staff helped us and baggage drop done.



All-automated counter


We waited for the plane, enjoyed free WIFI and recharged our electonic devices

P.s. /me replying all birthday wishes while we waited for our plane


Recharge and relax at Melbourne Airport



In-cabin view


We got on the plane on time. I was a bit nervous, recalling one of my friends have trouble with her flight (not Jetstar) in Melbourne Airport (for MEL-SYD flight), where her flight got cancelled, 2 times! *sweat*

But lucky us, everything went smooth and well.

Sydney

I told my husband when in Sydney, I really wanted to eat at Ribs & Burgers (at Sydney Central). Granted, with our luggage at hands, we walked to the Central Park and got my ribs craving fixed!




The best!

Roses from early in the morning also made it to Sydney! > <



Breakfast in Melbourne CBD


Dinner in Sydney CBD


I was in 2 places on my birthday. I am blessed. For that, I am forever grateful 💗


That is all from me for our Melbourne experience! Until next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive