SEPHORA Malaysia 2017 Sale (#sephoraprivatesale2017) : Wishlist

11:05 PM






1. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (Translucent)

I learned that I should set my BareMinerals Matte SPF 15 with loose powder -but too lazy to buy one. So its time (MYR 200 to MYR 160 is a great deal)



2. ARCONA Cranberry Toner

I just started (2 weeks) with their toner to replace my SK-II toner because.. it makes no difference if I were to replace SK-II toner in my SK-II skincare regime. Last year I replaced SK-II toner with Simplysiti's toner, it went well too. I love ARCONA for its better ingredients (I believe) and my husband loves its scent on me!



3. ZOEVA's any powder/blush brush

.. because of #4 on wish list!



4. ZOEVA Coral Spectrum (Blush Palette)

Im so bored with my makeup, gotta add one face palette! In all honesty, I dont do contour, and eye makeup. So I dont go crazy over palettes, I really dont. Blush is all I put on -other than the usual powder & eyeliner



5. URBAN DECAY All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Those days when I wear make up, I sealed them with this



6. ARCONA Toner Tea Bar (cleanser)

In my skincare routine, I dont include the SK-II facial cleanser. So Ill upgrade my Kate Somerville's cleanser to a-probably-healthier-or-more-natural one (I believe!)



7. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner

.. because Marc Jacobs Beauty makeup never failed to impress me! Its creamy but matte -and stays on very well! Love it



8. YSL Black Opium EDP

Because Ive been trying this in-store a few times and it smells lovely. Not as lovely as my all time favourite ELIE SAAB (Black Opium is generally sweet), but you know.. I kinda have an addiction with perfumes


//UPDATED

After 2 times going into SEPHORA MY store, I finally made my purchase and I got all except the YSL EDP (last minute decision, still obsessing towards ELIE SAAB) hehe

P.s. also Im stocking up cotton rounds/pads, my all-time favourite Sephora Microsmooth Powder Foundation, etc.


First purchase


Second purchase


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive