Paris 2023 Day 4 : Angelina Paris & Souvenir Shopping Day

9:02 PM


 At first, I planned this day as the "reserved" day for rest, in case we went home late from previous day at Disneyland, so I had no proper plan in mind. But knowing that I have another task(s) unfinished, which is:
1. another cafe hopping
2. properly buy souvenirs

We dedicated this day for another city stroll, chilling at cafes and souvenirs hunting. Since we visited tourists spots like Trocadero & Louvre Museum in Day 2, we start the day by going to Angelina!


Angelina is next to Laduree, but we have Laduree back home, so we skipped this




Prettiest boutique!



We had to queue before getting a table..








We took a lot of videos than photos, really! Videos below :


Okay, some may voted Angelina being the best place to have hot chocolate, but I like Carette's more. Angelina's deeper, while Carette is creamier, which I love more (considering I like all things creamy like carbonara, milky beverages, etc)

And then (after Angelina), we started looking for souvenirs (with random photos below):






What we brought back home : 
(photos taken in our home in Malaysia)



Panettone & chocolates from Angelina


Paris t-shirts & berets for my family


Keychains & fridge magnets for friends & family..




Cost of Day 4 in Paris :
Transport :  around 40 Euro
Food : 55 Euro 
Other (Shopping) : around 150 Euro*

*Exact cost unknown, since some my husband belanja, some of my own.. this is rough figure.. 




Until next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive