Paris 2023 Trip : Total Trip Cost & First Time WISE User!

7:13 PM

For this Europe trip, I learned about travel prepaid card (from following Khairul Aming's journey), but I choose WISE card instead. I don't have much complaint and I never had trouble with spending through this card at all! Swiped this across Paris at various cafes, Metro station & all across Disneyland.. and not forgetting, no trouble with sudden currency change like during our layover at London (using GBP instead of Euro)



If you want to sign up, you may use this link : https://wise.com/invite/ahpw/syahirab6

From this trip, I personally (my own side) converted 400Euro (cash), 400 Euro in WISE card & still brought back 220Euro cash & some leftover cash in WISE card.. #responsible


 Total of trip cost is definitely close to exactly what we spent (from our converted cash).. and this is minus some fancy handbag (which I did not buy).. but the total cost is good to me.. knowing that some fancy kitchen cabinets & what others spent on their house (renovations) is more than this!

I am feeling good since we managed to built our humble home and going on vacation at the same time.. we managed our financial well.. I guess



Any questions? Please drop comment, or may reach me through my email..



Until next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive