Paris 2023 Day 2 : Carette, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe

9:16 PM


Paris on our 10th Wedding Anniversary! 💝

Since our trip is a leisure/chilled one (due to it being our 10th wedding anniversary), I made sure I can cover at least one of the most visited/recommended cafes for some parisien breakfast. So we choose to stay at Trocadero because at this location, we must not miss this cafe (walking distance)!

Note : Top 3 cafes are Angelina, Carette & Café de Flore

From Khairul Aming's last trip to Paris 2022, we know all these locations comes with its challenge -long queue! (Which worried me a bit since I dislike crowded areas -thats why I never went to some crazy sales spree/expo)

Since we get up super early everyday, we decided to went super early to Carette (which opens at 7am) for uninterrupted time & kicking off a good start for a memorable anniversary day!


Breatfast at Carette, Paris on our 10th Wedding Anniversary! (17th November)


We arrived at Carette around 7-ish, and we are not the first person there haha but we are left with seating choices because the place is super empty, we can sit anywhere we like!


For 39 Euro (budget capped at 60 Euro as usual), we got :

1. Carette signature hot chocolate 
(with sides of cream)
2. Croissant
3. Pain au chocolat
4. Madeleines
5. Chai latte
6. Plain water

Everything is yummy! My husband really likes pain au chocolat & Chai Latte, and I love their signature hot chocolate, no doubt..!

Since it was super early (and super dark although its 8am already!), we just walk to Trocadéro Square for some photos and oh-so-magnificent!

Sun is rising, place is not crowded its like we got all the square to ourselves.. heaven! Although temperature is low, my son is equally excited (with the cold weather) and even quoting some quotes from "Frozen" 😅











We set up the tripod and took as much photos as we like. We then head to next tourist attraction (closest to Trocadéro Square) which is Arc de Triomphe.

Since we can take photos at every junction around Arc de Triomphe, I personally google for some tips on what junction is the best for photo so here we are (the results) :




And suddenly it started to rain (a little), so I suggested to husband, that we made ourselves indoor to the next location : Galleries Lafayette! (taking Uber because of rain, obviously.. and I don't want to tire my son only mid-day hehehe)


 For Day 2, I will continue writing in separate post..



Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive