Puras Essential Oil Malaysia : Honest Review

3:32 PM



I think the last time I use Essential Oils religiously in somewhere in 2014 until 2015. Like religious, religious.. LOL

But in 2016 I lose Elana, and since we had Elana (but Elana was never home, only hospital stay in the NICU throughout her entire life), I stopped using EO. When I carry Euseff in my tummy (March-December 2017), I DID NOT USE EO. My thought at the time is to do thing totally different from what I did with Elana..

So fast forward 2020, when everyone you know is selling Young Living (MLM company), I am still not purchasing any. Not a single drop EO used ever in my household, heheh

Near Christmas last year (2021), I got 2 diffusers from SEPHORA MY and when received it, I casually asked the SEPHORA (beauty) advisors for the EO she recommended. She mentioned Puras (I initially thought she want to say "Purest" with a wrong pronunciation LOL).

And so I visited Puras for the first time.. Their EO is Made in Malaysia (believed to be locally packed and packaged), but their EO is sourced from different parts of the World -USA, Italy, Brazil, Morocco, India, China etc..

And since November 2021, Euseff had a prolong cough that made me sooooooo worried as a mom so I want to find alternative (to modern medicine). So I purchased these : 



I tried to fill the house's air with Clear Up blend, but it somewhat made it worse. After the first try, the following day I fall sick as well! Hahah. So I stopped after 2 days (still diffusing those when I am down as well on 2nd day), and we breathe back the normal air.

Note : I thought maybe now it's not the best time.. we will try again later

Since Seff has prolong cough (they got better, but never resolved completely), so after an X-Ray in January 2022, he started another (3rd) round of antibiotics and recovering fast. On around 3rd day, I thought, maybe Clear Up blend is not so good (maybe he's allergic to any component), so I tried with lemongrass this time (3rd day of 3rd round antibiotics). Around 10mins after diffusing, Euseff is coughing suddenly (when previously improved, he only cough after awake from nap/sleep)..

Aaaaahhh, I stopped again.. Timing is unlikely, that EO seems not doing any good to us! 

Plan to try back when everyone is healthy (not recovering from any health issues), or I think I am eye-ing on this non-MLM brand from Edens Garden. We shall see!


After multiple round of this Puras essential oil, I can now write with clear mind (after using this for about 3 months).. Will write back if anything good happen!

Anyway, Euseff is now healthy after completed his 3rd round of antibiotics. Only now he couldn't attend school due to HFMD outbreak (but he's not having the HFMD, thank God!)


We are chilling in the house nowadays. Thank God as well for WFH (and online meetings)!



Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive