Euseff's 4th Birthday - Toy Story Party

9:22 PM


 
I initially planned to do a party at some indoor playground near house (like we did during Seff's First Birthday). But the playground (one I favor most) wasn't available for any party during this pandemic -like they used to (I was considering them since 2019!)

For the same money allocated, I straightaway change to a home-party with better party favors.



Simple setup at home

Other than custom (Toy Story) baked donuts from Crazepop, the important purchase of the year is this Toy Story theme custom cake! 


2-tier Toy Story cake

I love this cake, it is exactly like what I wanted!

Note : I have no trust issues with this baker, she had done Euseff's First Birthday cake too (Minion cake)! Such a talented baker!


The cupcakes were arranged next to the Toy Story cake! Toy Story cupcakes by me!


A night before the home party, I baked some cupcakes and then planned to do the cupcake decoration the next morning. I went for a simple decor (following whatever I pinned on Pinterest months earlier 😅) and here is the result :


Cloud cupcakes : Blue buttercream icing with whipped cream "cloud"
Woody cupcakes : Yellow buttercream with red gel drizzle and star shaped sugar bead
Forky cupcakes : White whipping cream with red + blue gel drizzle

A lesson learnt = my forky cupcakes has stained from the coloring gel, so next time must try set the whipping cream topping first until firm, or only use gel drizzle on buttercream icing (not whipping cream)





Euseff enjoyed blowing out the candles so much we were lighting up the candles over and over again

Overall the party is a success and I am planning some other photoshoot later in a complete costume.



We know Seff's Birthday every year is like an annual, serious event so stay tuned for 2022! 





Until next post!



Tag : #toystoryparty, #toystorypartymalaysia, #toystorytheme, toy story birthday party inspo, toy story cake, toy story donut, toy story cupcake

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive