Seff's 4th Birthday : the Party Favors

4:55 PM



As mentioned in PREVIOUS post, the party favors will be a toy story theme, simple bag (pouch?) with dry items & desserts (baked donuts). 

Purchased the dry items (Toy Story coloring papers + Crayola) first, placed order for baked donuts and the waiting game began.. I am nervous but it all paid off!

Nervous because of trusting others' work (since I like doing all things myself like back then : my nikah dais, Seff's Akikah dais, my wedding cake, etc), but to my surprise the donuts arrived exactly and beyond my expectation! I am so happy and grateful because they are so pretty! (and tastes good too..)



ooh me likey


close up on the Sheriff one! love the detailings! This design is the most expensive one too, RM 12/pc


I bought 50pcs in total 🥰


Baked donuts are from @Crazepop


As soon as the baked donuts arrived, I packed the favors straightaway (while admiring the bakers' work) for distribution the following morning!


One last packing early in the morning! (7am-ish)


If anyone asks, I just simply like to make the kiddos happy and excited, and want anything revolved around my son (celebration, goodies) to be memorable and a sweet ones. I want my son to be remembered! 

Afterall I owe everyone who is taking care/playing/interacting with my son, so yeah, this is purely the reason.. I hope everyone is happy!




That is all now, Until next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive