My ARCONA Skincare Products has Arrived!

10:00 PM

 I am anxious when I am about to finish my moisturizer, hoping that my ARCONA will arrived in time! Granted, the package arrived safely (and even delivered during Public Holiday!)


Different from last year (I tried 2 new items : Raspberry Resurfacing Peel & Reozone 40), this year I repurchase the usual, trusted products. The items bought are :

1. White Tea Purifying Cleanser 

Although haven't purchased this for a while, I am a frequent user of this cleanser in the past and I'd love to repeat! Cannot wait to use this back again (I know my skin loves the toner tea bar more, but I still have 1/2 bar left I think I can switch up between the two)


2. Cranberry Toner

I cannot rave more about this one, been using this since 2016! AND I CANNOT STOP LOL


3. Reozone 40

New item bought last year, I repurchase this because I have nothing bad to say about it. It is my top 2 in non-toxic facial sunscreen list -this and the TARTE BB Tinted Treatment Primer!


4. Magic White Ice

Since I purchased all these during the Black Friday Sale, I feel the NEED to include this so I can keep coming back to these if I failed to find a better moisturizer. So far I am loving the SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge EX and ARCONA Magic White Ice, but I am still eager to try newer, more revolutionary moisturizer(s) available in the market (if there is any), but we'll see!


Go find my friend's IG page : ImissUSA.shoppe if you want to import US goods with cheaper shipping fees!



Until next post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive