2022 New Year Resolution

8:13 PM


 
In 2022 I want to :

1. Put myself first, before everyone else. 

Its not hard to guess how I put everyone else a priority, especially my son & husband, family and so on.. My resolutions every year starting 2018 (Seff was born in December 2017), would be toward's Seff's health and well-being. In 2021, I spent my own money (although I did not earn a lot) towards a lot of occasions -Father's Day (cooking & custom fruits box), Husband's Birthday at Grand Hyatt + birthday gifts (shoes, that's all I can afford or else I would be totally broke) & then sponsored my mom's nikah Dais. 

When in love, I am a hopeless romantic. Yeah, I believe I want the best for everyone.. 


2. To make some bold decisions & changes

Since Euseff is already 4 and has grown up so much he can even made his own bottle of milk, I think I am gonna focus more on myself and probably increase my self-worth -although self-confidence is never an issue to me. I don't know this may be temporary feeling, but I wanna look better and better with each years passing.. We shall see..

Note : Any dream/feeling is still a worthy dream/feeling..


3. To stay healthy

Pandemic is a challenge to everyone. Some was tested positive with COVID-19, some loses their loved ones, some loses job, some was affected with natural disaster and so on.. There are struggles everywhere but we did realize these past 2 years that health is wealth. 

Alhamdulillah, this small family of mine (3 person) never contracted COVID-19, although on some occasion when not feeling well, I did random swabs and they are all negative. We are forever thankful since we won't know the long-term effects and so on.. It is better to be free from COVID-19 (to be safe)


I am wishing everyone a happy new year


Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive