Mother's Day 2018 : Gift Guide

1:18 PM


Elana made me a mom for the first time : in 2016 at 27 years old. But Seff made me a REAL mom -however more mature at the age of 29

What a new mom wanted is basically easy -some me-time, a hot bath (bath, not shower hehe), a break (give us 30mins only) from the routine of feeding-changing-cuddling-playing on repeat

Without asking, I got my beauty bath last weekend at Lexis Port Dickson hehe 

I had the hot bath with facial mask on, and then singing the whole time. Just that, try it mommies..!

That is the beauty of travel. We really have time to relax and disconnect from the routine. Had outside meals, stay inside watching TV, hot bath, reading etc..

I was lucky at night (considering at daytime he's off to work), I started sleeping at 8pm (and husband is in charge of Seff fully) until around 10-12am when Seff needs his milk

This is an arrangement made between us -in return, if Seff need anything at midnight (lets say he's up at 2,3 am, ill be in charge and wont disturb husband's sleep

If anyone wanted a gift ideas for mom :

1. Treat her to a pampering session at a Spa

Hehe but I hated body massage. I hate the idea of unknown (although professional) people doing it. I like my husband's tho hahaha just because I trust him. And I do accept postnatal massage at minimum number/session possible. And that is all..

2. Treat her to her favourite restaurant/cafe. 

She is probably have some cravings, and desserts sometimes!

I learned when I went to the mart to buy things I kept reaching for a chocolate bar hehe (milk killer for some, not for me). And right now I wish to have puffs at Chewy Jr, pavlova at Alexis and many more! *salivating*

3. Treat her to a hair salon if she wants

I am in NEED of a haircut pronto! 😂 and wish to have a nice treatment too since haven't do so since pregnancy (what a way to save $$ LOL)

Note :  I still haven't been to a salon because I was feeding Seff on demand. I am so afraid he might need me at strange, awkward hours!

4. Give her beautiful pressies/flowers for appreciation

.. just because us women like beautiful things ❤💋💄👜💎⚘🎁

5. Give her a day off (especially from cooking & cleaning, we will never leave our baby fyi!)

Yesss, GRAZIE RAGAZZI 😘




Hehe hope this helps!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive