Facebook Profile Photo Memories : 2008 - 2013

1:25 AM


I am so sorry I need to be reminded to a slimmer and younger looking me, now that I am 30.

I was young, carefree, loved back then

Well, everyone is, right?

Also I need to laugh at the blurred photos (that matches with the camera technology & quality at that time) that sometimes didn't recognize my facial flaws, haha very nice to be shown to Seff one day

"Seff, mommy so cantik kan back then?"

*first lie ever*

Note : at least I worn minimal make up, not even eyeliner (basically just foundation/powder) or lipstick (only lip stain/balm)


Will probably include year posted & brief description, if available hehehe 


❤ 2008 ❤



First profile photo. Casually during group discussions. Possibly the truest at that time so people would recognize me on social media hehe



❤ 2009 ❤



Started going out with friends at night. I was in UNITEN Putrajaya, so we found Putrajaya perfect for some amateur photo shootings hehe


Casually in class (mechanical lab)


Back shots? (p.s I rarely do selfies)


Toilet shots at the University LOL



❤ 2010 ❤



First hiking experiences (Broga Hill)


The first time I declared couple with my current husband 
(then boyfriend HAHA #since2010 #tilljannah)


And we started going out, of courseee (dating)



❤ 2011 ❤



Profile photo must include one on birthday too, right? (23 years old)


One after internship


.. think I got some cool fashion sense here hehe


One with friends


On a date (and lovin sequins at that time!)


During holiday in Penang (my rare selfie!)


Shopping & going out with friends. I was obsessed with Benefit Cosmetics at that time (no Sephora yet hehe)


❤ 2012 ❤


My first official job in 2012 is a mechanical engineering lecturer teaching Dynamics subject (handling lecture, tutor and lab of the said subject)

The question I got often asked by my students is : 

"Miss umur berapa actually?" / "How old are you really" 

Most students at that time are 19 years old and me being 24. Some student yang always repeat that subject is almost at the same age as myself >.<



Me wearing size UK8 clothes (Lets cry together T.T)


Going out with girl friends


Playing around in IKEA



❤ 2013 ❤



Attended wedding, I was already booked (dirisik) at that time hehe




.. and then after my wedding photo as profile photo, I never updated the profile photo

(almost 5 years with the same profile photo!)

Or am I just aging? (Malas)




Thoughts?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive