Mother's Day Trip : a Trip for Mommies at Grand Lexis, Port Dickson

3:19 PM



Us moms

My sister and I planned to celebrate Mother's Day with our mom at the Grand Lexis. My mom always mentioned she'd like to bring her grandchildren to a hotel with large bath tub (not saying where it is really)

Thought this would be nice and super fun for the kids and mom. While the max. occupancy for the room is 4 pax, and we need only 1 swimming pool for the kids, we decided it would be girls onlyyy trip hehe

My sister in law didnt join us so there's only 3 adults in total. But my husband did join during the daytime to play in the pool, and went back to his hometown at night

We got what believed to be Deluxe Pool. Layout above is taken directly from Grand Lexis website

The room


In-room private pool for ourselves


Bought flower and chocolate for my mom


And my mom made some cupcakes for tea time


We were the first to jump hehe. Iris being the oldest grandchild of mom -is the most excited about the pool


Follows by my mom and sister..




And we change role. Its my turn to nurse Seff now hehe


The good uncle


Oh actually I was the first to jump in hehe. Feeling blessed as always


Baby water activities essentials

I bought Swimtrainer for Seff. I can't deal with Swimava neck floats.. planned to get Swimava at first but googling those children with Swimava on .. kinda make me sick (neck looks terjerut/choked)

Seff bath routine

We celebrated this Mothers Day a little bit earlier to score weekday rate of Grand Lexis -afterall it didnt take much effort to go on a weekday trip because all us women are not working (mom is a pensioner, sister is a full time housewife and me being on an unpaid leave)

We went there a day after Malaysia's General Election (GE14) so there is stained finger for display #goodcitizen

We did it! #pulangmengundi

Weather is really good -it was forecasted to be rainy days but we got cloudy not sunny day instead. We can go into the pool day and night

So we jumped in whenever we can and I made this shoot with my dear Seff :

To match with Chrissy Teigen and John Legend haha #tryhardAF

Before checking out we took photos again. I treated mom with lunch at Tony Romas IOI City Mall

Farewell, Grand Lexis! Look at Iris trying to wrap Seff's finger around her


Ribs are my milk booster btw



Until then! Happy Fasting to all my musim readers 😊









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive