Sephora MY Private Sale 2018 : Wishlist

8:17 PM



As expected, SephoraMY private sale makes appearance twice a year (May and November) so its the best time to pile on stocks (of your favourite beauty products), or grab whatever pricey items you wish to own

My wishlist this time is simpler, but lets just hope the items are available online, since I don't really do overcrowded space now with a newborn (long queue expected at Sephora MY everywhere!)

I already replenished most of my holy grail products like Tarte BB Tinted Primer, Sephora cotton rounds (6 months supply!), Sephora microsmooth powder & ARCONA cranberry toner just before giving birth so I was focusing on different products/concerns

The items I wish to buy are :


1. Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner 

One of my holy grail products, and now left with around 30% so need to replenish this!

2. Tarte Hamptons Weekender Contour Palette

I plan to downsize 2 of my pouches (1 being for makeup and another for skincare) into a single makeup pouch contains all of my beauty products. Just doing so for travel purposes, thought more room needed for Seff later, we'll see

3. URBAN DECAY All Nighter Pollution Protection

Loving the all nighter setting spray, this newer version of anti-pollution seems even more appealing to own. I wish they will release this in travel size too

4. CLINIQUE Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil

I was behind, I know, but I want to try the double cleansing method now, hoping this could be an upgraded skincare routine of mine

5. LANCÔME Teint Idole Ultra Wear

I already impressed with the Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation that claimed to be long lasting (24-hr), and this one could be another one to compare/review

6. PIXI Rose Tonic Nourishing Toner

I don't know, imagining this would smell like roses is .. tempting! Plus, I don't have problems using any kind of toner, high end or drugstore, cannot wait to try this!


That's all mine, share me yours! ❤




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive