Proses Masuk Rumah Baru 2023 : Lighting, Fans & Air-Conditioning Installations

4:40 PM

 Once we got the house key, we instantly went to shopping to buy M&E installations because we cannot stand the heat during house defect inspection! In a week, we bought all the lighting, fans & air-conditioning units and the next weekend -done with the installation works!




Note : Price comparison in 2016 vs 2023, would be nice too, yeah?



I cannot believe how much my husband spent for this new house! In 2016, the A/C was replace to our new house at that time (from previous house) and we get funded by husband's dad (1 unit AC) and my mom (1 unit AC). But oh, what inflation has done! Lightings, fans are super expensive to me!! (twice the price), and the labor is costly too.. 

Note : husband just told me, his brother will be installing the water pump (free from our previous house's developer) tomorrow and I did not know anything about the cost (will update here!)

The detailed, break down cost (for future reference) are as follows:




I think, if you can find good deals and sales from previous year (2022), this could be cheaper.. but since my husband and I were both busy, we just walk-in and grab anything (but still looking for a cheaper deals available!)..

And I think sometimes, one can cut cost on all these, if they choose to buy appliances with less reputable brand. But for me, I imagined all these (expenses) as something like one lifetime (per house), in fact, to back up my statement here, all lightings, fittings we puchased in 2016, is still working fine! Never been replaced, I am in awe! Esp lighting, even the LED pendafluor is still working fine! Cannot believe, they really stand through time..


We even discussed this, that I am going to buy only JKR-approved material list (SHARP, KHIND, KDK or PANASONIC).. KHIND is cheaper but very hard to find.. KDK/Panasonic is what we bought in 2016 house, and for this 2023 experience, we choose Panasonic/Panasonic. Cannot leave Panasonic Bayu hahah


That is all from me, until next post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive