Proses Masuk Rumah Baru 2023 : Defect List

3:42 PM




 Walao, why am I tired everyday and has no energy to write anything?

But I am trying to preserve all the memories..

Note : and to be honest, even though we experienced it all (buying lightings all over again, etc), I still refer back to my old post to compare & set ground, rough cost. But our first house experience was in 2016 -a lot has changed!

So we got out house key in March 2023, and instantly check the overall condition of the house. Our house in general, is in OK condition -with workmanship issues like chipped tiles, cracked tiles, water leaks, uneven ceiling etc. Some of the issues found are as follows :


Uneven tiles


Chipped tiles


Hollow tiles


Leaking (at bathroom ceiling)


Leaking (at bedroom ceiling)


Misalign door I believe. Gap at frame & sliding door (living hall)


Haha OMG Sime Darby!


Top & bottom surface of door : not painted. Sime Darby pun power tipu tipu curi curi buat kerja.. (eventho they hired subcon, Sime Darby rep must pantau!)


Artistic sangat, ceiling tak level HAHAHA



As previously written, very Cap Ayam, even a non-professional defect inspector like me can spot all these! BTW, I did not hire a professional defect inspector because I also have trust issues.. So the resident said another subcon (TCS - Defect guys) is doing the work half-heartedly, they came into the house and just remove stickers, no action taken..

So imagined I hired a professional to do the job, and such a waste (the repairwork is not done by Sime Darby), what's the point?

And best part of all these, the earthing reading is NOT AS PER SINGLE LINE DIAGRAM/DRAWING.. (they mentioned the reading to be 5 ohm).. turned out the earthing reading is.. 26 ohm! Sooooooo jimat, boleh pergi umrah, balik hari





That is all from me, good luck future buyers of Sime Darby Properties! bahaha









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive