2022 is a Year of Farewell(s)

11:08 PM

 This was late post, but sadly 2022 is the year of farewell and goodbyes

We started to bid farewell to Siti, my Protege in Sub-unit/Zone 2. Siti started her journey in our office in October 2021, so after almost a year, she is leaving our Division for another full-time position. To celebrate this team of 4, our Head of Team (Dr Tajul) treat us to a lunch nearby office

Siti left around mid-August 2022.


Later in October 2022, I was promoted and transferred to state (Selangor) from Federal (Govt of Malaysia). Who knows my time in my former Division (design & project management/supervision) is not long (2021-2022).

Note : but my total experience in Design is around 5 years (2013-2015, and then 2021-2022). I was in management from 2016 - 2020.

With all the experiences in Design, Project Management/Supervision & Human Resource & Financial Management, I wish to survive in state Selangor easily..

My farewell was held months later, but I am moved by the effort & time spent!




That is all, until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive