Husband's 36th Birthday & Anniversary Lunch at Christine's Bakery IOI City Mall

12:02 PM

Note : As usual, super late post (Still be writing about stories in 2022.. sorry!)




 It was time of the year again, where I'll be planning on triple celebration starting October, because this means : Husband's birthday in October, Our wedding anniversary in November & Euseff's Birthday in December. I am always excited for year end!

But this is the time when I started working in new place, new environment..

When I joined the state post, they are currently going towards closing account -meaning every projects must come to an end! There were series of meetings from the top management to monitor the status of each projects, which made my working days super busy -filled with testing & commissioning (T&C) of each and every projects. The list is long, but all I can say is I went on up to 4 projects in a day!

On husband's actual birthday, it was weekday so I just asked him to meet me after work where I bought a small sized cake (tapau cake is from Sugarcandy MY). So we sang happy birthday song and blow off candles. Happy Birthday dear Husband! 

Videos below : 



And then time passes so fast, it was suddenly our wedding anniversary! >.< That weekend, I treat my husband to lunch at newly opened Christine's Bakery at IOI City Mall


We had pasta (to share with us + Euseff), their infamous bagel and desserts to share. I really like their Wagyu Steak Out! It was nice timing to have this good food after a series of encounter(s) & bad food reviews in 2022!



We decided to delay our annual Wedding Anniversary trip & celebration due to super busy schedule.. 




Anniversary trip blogpost next, until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive